Skip to main content

University of Stirling link to

Property Management

Development and Projects


Requesting Improvement Works

Improvement works may be defined as the alteration, enhancement or addition to existing facilities e.g. the conversion of two rooms into one; the complete refurbishment of an existing space; or an extension to a building.

All requests for improvement works should be directed to the Director of Property Management in the first instance and should be as detailed as possible.

The following information should be provided as a minimum:

  • Departmental Contact
  • Description of the work requested
  • Source of funding
  • Budget available
  • Timescale for the work

Alternatively, you may download and complete a Improvement Request Form (IRF), and this should also be sent to the Director of Property Management. Once a request has been received, a Project Manager will be assigned to the project and will contact the departmental representative to assess the scheme further.